Translate

Wednesday 20 December 2017

1 more day to go!

2017 has been good to us! We hope you have a lovely break!

Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzza!

Today we have talked about Christmas. It is the last holiday we are celebrating in Room 4. We read a couple stories about the first Christmas and some students had A LOT of questions! Talk with your child to share your beliefs with them, there were many questions I couldn't answer without sharing my own beliefs.

This afternoon we sang holiday songs. Tomorrow morning we will sing some more. Please join us at 9:10-9:40am to bring in some holiday spirit! My favourite song today was, Driedel!

During Mathletics time, we worked on graphing. When we come back from break in January we will finish up our unit on Graphing.

Also a HUGE reminder that we need to have all field trip forms in before we go! If your child is not attending please send me an email so I know.

Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment